The best time for an aspirant to start preparation for this examination is from M.Sc. first year. Aspirants have to make a proper strategy before starting the preparation and must be under the supervision of any qualified individual for the proper guidance.
- CSIR UGC NET syllabus is quite extensive and candidates taking the exam should prepare well for the exam. It is essential that students thoroughly study NET syllabus properly. Study the syllabus from the point of view of the previous year papers. It is absolutely essential to be well versed with the previous year papers.
- To prepare for the exam in a short span, it is important to read at least some of the topics of each portion of the syllabus. Do not miss a chunk of the syllabus completely.
- Study the syllabus to identify which sections are more suitable for setting multiple choice questions..
- Start with Section in which you are most comfortable.
- Focus on speed as time management is an important factor to complete the paper. Improve your speed in multiple choice questions by taking mock tests. Give as many mock test as possible under timed conditions to gain speed. Solve sample papers as much as you can.
All the best !!!
More tips to follow…..